Thursday, October 11, 2012

Behavior and Crafts

The girls come home today after three days with their dad, during the week. Holy balls. I know! Crazy to think where he has come with his parenting skills over the past 2 years. Props to him.

I'm excited and nervous. I know that there's a large possibility they will not behave for me and I'm hoping for rainbows and sunshine, so what I'm hoping will happen and what really will happen may be two different things... :( I'm looking forward to doing some crafts with them. I have started the fall wall... So far I've put up the fall banner the girls made and their apple stamping project. Then I put up the cute little harvest sign I got last year and the Fall Rules picture that I made just the other day.

I'm hoping that tonight the girls get to wrap their letters with Tulle, like they wanted to. Then we can put some bows and flowers on them and hopefully they turn out appealing. I'm also hoping that we can get their handprint trees painted to put up on the fall wall.
Oh and my oh my do I love any crafts that deal with handprints, fingerprints or footprints and we have boat loads of those to do as well.

Next week we will crack down on the Halloween crafts. We have pumpkin and bat crafts, ghost milk jugs, candy corn projects, visiting the apple orchard and pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins and making ghoully delicious fall dishes and treats.

P.S. This year I'm going to get my kids to bob for apples!! bwahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment