Monday, October 22, 2012

Sick Little Snuggle Bug

My littlest is wonderful, but not feeling so hot. She's extra sweet and snuggly. She's also extra whinny. Working on patience and loving her the best a momma can. She is practicing the Waltz with Jade. I'm not sure the cat is a huge fan of dancing, but she seems to be tolerating Ry's love today.

We've made an appointment today for her to get checked and that will determine what we get to do together today. Hopefully it's a simple cold and we can do a little shopping and cooking. Then she could return to school tomorrow and me to my normal week schedule.

Wish her the best.

I read a post on FB last night from someone I don't know too well. Her son slept after a concussion and had bleeding around the brain. He was put into an induced coma and has now had 3 strokes. He is just 20 months old. I didn't know anything until I read "Row has had 3 strokes now. The mri shows lots of damage. He will probably never wake up.." I'm so very grateful for my children. I cannot begin to imagine the pain she is experiencing. I couldn't imagine loosing either of my girls, not even my partners girls, nor would I ever want to. My heart goes out to her. She is currently 13-14 weeks pregnant. I'm wanting to help fix her heart because I know this would break mine. I'm would love to talk to her, but I don't even know where to begin. I hope I find the right words soon.

Time to fully appreciate my time with my youngest.

Have a splendid Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment