Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Should I really be proud?

Uh-hem... YUP. 

Unfortunately, I don't have the most saint like vocabulary, but fortunately sometimes it's hilarious. If you don't find the next two comments humorous, you might as well not read any of my post from now on. 

So driving in the car the other day, I became enraged with the dumbass driver in front of me. I yelled at the car in front of me, "Oh you stupid dick..." and in an effort to edit what else I had wanted to say I didn't finish. But Trichelle did... it went something like this...
Me -  "Oh you stupid dick..." Elle - "face" Bwahaha gracious this kid knows me. 

Later this same day something crazy happened that surprised me, don't ask me what because I couldn't tell you. I don't remember. So I started letting words fly and all I said was, "Holy" and Elle spat out "Balls." Yes! That's right. I commonly say, "holy balls." It's better than holy shit and seems to do the trick when I use these terms together. 

Twice in one day Elle blew my mind with her quick wit and memory of my favorite sayings. 

I love my children. 

At least Rylie's not saying "shit" anymore. The first time my friend, Ash-a-lee, met my girls, Rylie dropped something off the couch (2 years old) and said "Oh, shit." I also caught her saying in her room all alone once when she spilt. That's my kid. I have worked to reword my sayings. For a while there a friend and I... when we wanted to swear and the girls were around would yell out random foods. The kids thought we were nuts and we of course we die laughing on the floor. 

Hopefully when the girls come home from their father's house tomorrow they'll shock me with something new and great like normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment